The toothfairy has such a weird job.
So today I went to my keyboard lesson and - shock! Horror! I actually did not fail at life the way to which I've now become accustomed. Instead she said I was doing "very well, actually." BRING ON GRADE 2! :P
In other news, was reading Romeo & Juliet (or Romeo and Julio, as I've now renamed it, because it's sounds more awesome) and realised that at the end, it's just a ridiculous bloodbath. I'm not even joking! Romeo is all like "I'll die for you!" and Juliet's like "um.. I'm not dead" - but he can't hear her cause she's like "dead" and isn't actually saying anything....then he kills himself, she wakes up and she's all like "Romeo, you idiot." Well.. She's sort of more like "Oh woe is me!" and she kills herself too (but not after snogging him again - even though he's actually dead.... o.0) then they're both dead (and so's the guy who's been given the unfortunate name of a city in France, even though the story is set in Italy).
Then the whole city weeps for them. And they get these cool statues. So I'm all like -teh jealous-. I so want a statue of myself when I'm dead xDBut somehow I'm doubting that anyone would be able to persuade the whole of Coventry to weep and put up a statue of me when I die. Then again, you never know.
Muahahaa...
In other news, was reading Romeo & Juliet (or Romeo and Julio, as I've now renamed it, because it's sounds more awesome) and realised that at the end, it's just a ridiculous bloodbath. I'm not even joking! Romeo is all like "I'll die for you!" and Juliet's like "um.. I'm not dead" - but he can't hear her cause she's like "dead" and isn't actually saying anything....then he kills himself, she wakes up and she's all like "Romeo, you idiot." Well.. She's sort of more like "Oh woe is me!" and she kills herself too (but not after snogging him again - even though he's actually dead.... o.0) then they're both dead (and so's the guy who's been given the unfortunate name of a city in France, even though the story is set in Italy).
Then the whole city weeps for them. And they get these cool statues. So I'm all like -teh jealous-. I so want a statue of myself when I'm dead xDBut somehow I'm doubting that anyone would be able to persuade the whole of Coventry to weep and put up a statue of me when I die. Then again, you never know.
Muahahaa...
Labels: keyboard
<< Home