My father is beardless!!
Okay, okay, I'm sorry. It haven't updated in ages because I'm laaazy.
My Narnia Calendar tells me that I haven't posted since Tuesday, so I'll give you a rough summary of my week since then.
Wednesday: Went to Huddersfield it wasn't a very pretty town, but the course sounded good and they was overall more free stuff being given away that at York.
Thursday: Actually did some revision. Yes. I know. Be shocked.
Friday-Saturday: Went to a sleepover at Esthers house with all of the truro girls. We watched Peter Pan and Rumour Has It... neither were spectacular but Peter Pan was definitely better; it had pirates in it.
And today, my father is apparently beardless. I haven't actually seen him yet, he woke me up this morning but I didn't open my eyes... I just kind of growled and wriggled further into my bed.
However mum said (with a sad little look on her face) that dad looks less than amazing.
How rude.
Much love,
Lindley of the Katrina Variety xx
My Narnia Calendar tells me that I haven't posted since Tuesday, so I'll give you a rough summary of my week since then.
Wednesday: Went to Huddersfield it wasn't a very pretty town, but the course sounded good and they was overall more free stuff being given away that at York.
Thursday: Actually did some revision. Yes. I know. Be shocked.
Friday-Saturday: Went to a sleepover at Esthers house with all of the truro girls. We watched Peter Pan and Rumour Has It... neither were spectacular but Peter Pan was definitely better; it had pirates in it.
And today, my father is apparently beardless. I haven't actually seen him yet, he woke me up this morning but I didn't open my eyes... I just kind of growled and wriggled further into my bed.
However mum said (with a sad little look on her face) that dad looks less than amazing.
How rude.
Much love,
Lindley of the Katrina Variety xx
<< Home