Oh my no. It's Friday 13th!
So it's Friday 13th - but nothing particularly bad has happened. *phew*
In PSHE we got these cool flexible pens which we hit each other with for the rest of the lesson. And afterwards. Infact, I should've brought it to DofE.
At DofE we were doing Photography, but it took so long before our turn with the camera that we just mucked about for most of the night, including me singing a lot and Helen tickling me (thus causing me to scream bloody murder). Didn't throw anything large or sharp at anyone so I feel very proud of myself.
Am starting work tomorrow. Whoopdedoo.
-Lindley x
In PSHE we got these cool flexible pens which we hit each other with for the rest of the lesson. And afterwards. Infact, I should've brought it to DofE.
At DofE we were doing Photography, but it took so long before our turn with the camera that we just mucked about for most of the night, including me singing a lot and Helen tickling me (thus causing me to scream bloody murder). Didn't throw anything large or sharp at anyone so I feel very proud of myself.
Am starting work tomorrow. Whoopdedoo.
-Lindley x
Labels: DofE
<< Home