rawrrwarrawr.
Today at DofE, we were supposed to be doing a human pyramid (for Photography, which is the skill we're doing). There were three levels - I was on the second one, and it was all going well until Joel (who was our top level) jumped on the top and Tasha (our leader person) got a picture of me screaming. Yay for bad photos.. :/
Speaking of screaming, we were putting the shopping away today and I dropped a big jar of something on my toe. It really hurt :( I screamed.
Going to see Sheffield University tomorrow, due to my uber amazing intelligence!
..ok so maybe I'm going because of John. And maybe my intelligence is all that uber amazing... psh. Small difference.
In other news, am going mit Natasha and probably some other person/people to go see some film on Monday. Hurrah for not knowing anything about anything...
-Lindley
Speaking of screaming, we were putting the shopping away today and I dropped a big jar of something on my toe. It really hurt :( I screamed.
Going to see Sheffield University tomorrow, due to my uber amazing intelligence!
..ok so maybe I'm going because of John. And maybe my intelligence is all that uber amazing... psh. Small difference.
In other news, am going mit Natasha and probably some other person/people to go see some film on Monday. Hurrah for not knowing anything about anything...
-Lindley
<< Home