Sooo... I bought a Pudsey Bear...
...or rather, I persuaded my dad to.
I went to ASDA with my dad today, I don't usually get to because he usually goes when I'm at DofE. However, my dads car broke yesterday evening, so I didn't get to go to DofE and dad didn't go shopping. He fixed it now, though :]
So as I said, we were in ASDA and I persuaded my dad to buy me a big yellow teddy bear for a fiver. And this thing where you can make toffee apples (except it's chocolate covered in sprinkles rather than toffee...). So there you go, I am still able to get things out of my dad by saying please several times and giving him very good reasons from the other end of the meat aisle xD
Pudsey waved at lots of random people as we drove home, so if you got waved at, let me know ;)
Marvin sends his love (and so does Pudsey, who is sitting here with me),
-Lindley x
EDIT: Mum tried to steal Pudsey to take to work, but I ran up the stairs with him shouting "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR." Don't worry, people. Pudsey is safe in my arms. Uhh.. literally at the moment..
I went to ASDA with my dad today, I don't usually get to because he usually goes when I'm at DofE. However, my dads car broke yesterday evening, so I didn't get to go to DofE and dad didn't go shopping. He fixed it now, though :]
So as I said, we were in ASDA and I persuaded my dad to buy me a big yellow teddy bear for a fiver. And this thing where you can make toffee apples (except it's chocolate covered in sprinkles rather than toffee...). So there you go, I am still able to get things out of my dad by saying please several times and giving him very good reasons from the other end of the meat aisle xD
Pudsey waved at lots of random people as we drove home, so if you got waved at, let me know ;)
Marvin sends his love (and so does Pudsey, who is sitting here with me),
-Lindley x
EDIT: Mum tried to steal Pudsey to take to work, but I ran up the stairs with him shouting "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR." Don't worry, people. Pudsey is safe in my arms. Uhh.. literally at the moment..
Labels: pudsey bear
<< Home