Yes. Thank you.
Helloo :) It's a post! Yes. Be impressed.
Rumour has it that the school radio might be starting up again, remember that time you saw a bunch of crazy people doing the cha cha slide in the courtyard? Yeah that was the school radio. You don't remember that? It happened lol. I remember walking past and thinking "hahah idiots." Rumour also has it that if Mr. Timbrell agrees to open it again, I could well be there in the box going "..oohhh put that one on!" and mucking about with the volume so that everyone glares at the speakers.
May 16th (EDIT: It's May 9th now..) - Prom. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Katrina will be wishing she wasn't there. We will be arriving in style in a stretch beetle though! Yussssss. Mum doesn't want to pay for it though *sigh* time to gather up the pennies, eh?
May 17th (EDIT: It's more like May 8th now..but I can't remember exactly)- Alton Towers. Hmmmm. That should be interesting. I wonder who had the twisted sense of humour to suggest a trip to a theme park the day after the prom.
Sixth Form Option Evening on 24th January (this wednesday). I have to talk about my future and stuff *sigh*... still tentatively considering English Lit, Drama, Media Studies and Maths (AS)... Pretty much all of them have their "uhhh I'm not so sure..." points about them. Then again, that's probably the case with all the subjects I could take.
Think I'm definitely going to Brymore 3 (Truro moved upward to Somerset, in case any of you are feeling particularly slow). Blehhhhhhhhhhh. It's right next to a farm. And Stevie isn't going :(
We just started learning about Politics today in PSHE - hopefully I'll finally get round to figuring out why on earth we're at war with some place called Iraq, and why thousands of innocent people are being murdered for no reason.
Marvin says hello, my phone annoys the world with its presence and Razorlight are telling me to do something before they fall to pieces.
-Lindley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)
Rumour has it that the school radio might be starting up again, remember that time you saw a bunch of crazy people doing the cha cha slide in the courtyard? Yeah that was the school radio. You don't remember that? It happened lol. I remember walking past and thinking "hahah idiots." Rumour also has it that if Mr. Timbrell agrees to open it again, I could well be there in the box going "..oohhh put that one on!" and mucking about with the volume so that everyone glares at the speakers.
May 16th (EDIT: It's May 9th now..) - Prom. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Katrina will be wishing she wasn't there. We will be arriving in style in a stretch beetle though! Yussssss. Mum doesn't want to pay for it though *sigh* time to gather up the pennies, eh?
May 17th (EDIT: It's more like May 8th now..but I can't remember exactly)- Alton Towers. Hmmmm. That should be interesting. I wonder who had the twisted sense of humour to suggest a trip to a theme park the day after the prom.
Sixth Form Option Evening on 24th January (this wednesday). I have to talk about my future and stuff *sigh*... still tentatively considering English Lit, Drama, Media Studies and Maths (AS)... Pretty much all of them have their "uhhh I'm not so sure..." points about them. Then again, that's probably the case with all the subjects I could take.
Think I'm definitely going to Brymore 3 (Truro moved upward to Somerset, in case any of you are feeling particularly slow). Blehhhhhhhhhhh. It's right next to a farm. And Stevie isn't going :(
We just started learning about Politics today in PSHE - hopefully I'll finally get round to figuring out why on earth we're at war with some place called Iraq, and why thousands of innocent people are being murdered for no reason.
Marvin says hello, my phone annoys the world with its presence and Razorlight are telling me to do something before they fall to pieces.
-Lindley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)
Labels: alton towers, brymore, prom, sixth form
<< Home