July 21st, a day to look forward to xD
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: a book I'm kinda looking forward to more than is absolutely necessary/healthy.... (also the last book in the series)
Problem: The release date is the same day that Brymore 3 starts. WHAT DO I DO?!!! I'm going to have to go to a midnight release somewhere, buy the book, come up with some kind of agreement with everyone to not blank them all the way to Brymore, also read as much of the book as possible without crying, and spend all of my spare time there reading and re-reading the rest of the book... and possibly weeping in the loos...
Do you think there'll be an internet connection I can use so that I can be like "SHOCK HORROR!!" to all my online Potter fan friends? xD
Hehehe.. In other news, went to the dentist today. Still have two baby teeth, one of them is wobbly..
Hurrah for growing tall very fast and developing late for everything else.. (have been watching Disney on Youtube way too much for the past couple months now lol)
Oooh and blogger says that my blog has been updated.. Have yet to muck around with all the new features lol :P
Problem: The release date is the same day that Brymore 3 starts. WHAT DO I DO?!!! I'm going to have to go to a midnight release somewhere, buy the book, come up with some kind of agreement with everyone to not blank them all the way to Brymore, also read as much of the book as possible without crying, and spend all of my spare time there reading and re-reading the rest of the book... and possibly weeping in the loos...
Do you think there'll be an internet connection I can use so that I can be like "SHOCK HORROR!!" to all my online Potter fan friends? xD
Hehehe.. In other news, went to the dentist today. Still have two baby teeth, one of them is wobbly..
Hurrah for growing tall very fast and developing late for everything else.. (have been watching Disney on Youtube way too much for the past couple months now lol)
Oooh and blogger says that my blog has been updated.. Have yet to muck around with all the new features lol :P
Labels: Blog, Dentist, Harry Potter
<< Home