So there was this big beast of a spider in the bathroom last night. It creeeeeepppyyyy :( I spent my entire shower watching that it didn't get too close lol.
And this morning - it was gone!! Blehhh I hate it when I can't see where they are.. it's like they could pounce any second... (that is, if spiders pounced)
Over the past two days have re-read The Secret Garden and A Little Princess again :D So I'm trying to stop myself from using old-fashioned words all the time (e.g. When spidey came to play I thought "Oh, what a horrid little creature!" ....don't tell anyone o.o)
Am going to see die Schwester tomorrow when John and dad go to a footie game wooooo
Oh and I had my interview with Mr. Skelton about 6th Form... We spent most of it talking about Turkey lol. Think I'm in, though :D
ETA: Haha. Spidey died. I crushed him into the corner of my room with a tissue.
Do spiders rot?
And this morning - it was gone!! Blehhh I hate it when I can't see where they are.. it's like they could pounce any second... (that is, if spiders pounced)
Over the past two days have re-read The Secret Garden and A Little Princess again :D So I'm trying to stop myself from using old-fashioned words all the time (e.g. When spidey came to play I thought "Oh, what a horrid little creature!" ....don't tell anyone o.o)
Am going to see die Schwester tomorrow when John and dad go to a footie game wooooo
Oh and I had my interview with Mr. Skelton about 6th Form... We spent most of it talking about Turkey lol. Think I'm in, though :D
ETA: Haha. Spidey died. I crushed him into the corner of my room with a tissue.
Do spiders rot?
Labels: Hannah, Reading, sixth form, Spider
<< Home