Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Saturday, 28 April 2007

Got soul but I'm not a soldier.. etc.

Hellooo! :) I am slightly less insane today lol, in case you were worried.

It's 12 o'clock but I've already been to town this morning with my mum. Got my hair cut off and got a passport photo taken xD (es ist nicht eine gut photo.. lol.. what's photo in German? Would it be passable grammar if I'd known the right word? Probably not.)

Went to work but there was nobody there except a little old lady who told me to come back next week lol, I'll be on expedition (I KNOW! IT'S SO NEAR NOW!) though so I'll have to wait two more weeks blehhh.

I'll have to get up early on the morning after the leavers ball...

blehhhh.

I've been listening to The Killers since thursday I'M MR BRIGHTSIIIIDDEEEE.... yeah :D

And now I should do some revision...

Toodles, my lovelies :)

hahha

Labels: , ,