Bippity-Boppity-Boo
Hello, world.
Umm... pretty much just updating because I haven't in a while, and I feel bad lol.
Went to my parents Gospel Choir Concert yesterday in Warwick. You know, the one where they're the only members above 25? (My mum and dad are 45 and 48 respectively) Yeah, so that was.. interesting.
I don't know why we couldn't have done it indoors, but we had to sit in the rain through half of it.
It was okay though, I think it might have been better if I hadn't already heard them practising at home.
And if I hadn't already been to two of their concerts which featured similar if not the same songs.
But, again, it wasn't too bad.
I also recently.. uhh.. I haven't done a lot recently except read books and dance around my now seemingly more spacious room. Ooh yesterday I was at church and I had to stand at the front with all the kids and sing a song I'd never heard before with them. Apparently all the kidswork team have been teaching it to them, but because I'm kinda a new recruit this was the first time I had to learn it lol. Anyway, I probably pulled it off pretty well, it's kinda impossible to look cool whilst doing the sunday school stuff, but at least I didn't look as weird as the others :P
There you go, readers, a new post. Treasure it, for I may never write again. (I probably will though lol)
-Lindleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Umm... pretty much just updating because I haven't in a while, and I feel bad lol.
Went to my parents Gospel Choir Concert yesterday in Warwick. You know, the one where they're the only members above 25? (My mum and dad are 45 and 48 respectively) Yeah, so that was.. interesting.
I don't know why we couldn't have done it indoors, but we had to sit in the rain through half of it.
It was okay though, I think it might have been better if I hadn't already heard them practising at home.
And if I hadn't already been to two of their concerts which featured similar if not the same songs.
But, again, it wasn't too bad.
I also recently.. uhh.. I haven't done a lot recently except read books and dance around my now seemingly more spacious room. Ooh yesterday I was at church and I had to stand at the front with all the kids and sing a song I'd never heard before with them. Apparently all the kidswork team have been teaching it to them, but because I'm kinda a new recruit this was the first time I had to learn it lol. Anyway, I probably pulled it off pretty well, it's kinda impossible to look cool whilst doing the sunday school stuff, but at least I didn't look as weird as the others :P
There you go, readers, a new post. Treasure it, for I may never write again. (I probably will though lol)
-Lindleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Labels: glow club
<< Home