Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Friday, 29 June 2007

girls become lovers and turn into mothers: so mothers be good to your daughters too.

I'm not entirely sure why I put that as the title.. It's probably because I can't think of anything else and because I'm listening to it lol ("Daughters" by John Mayer)

Umm right. So I have 10 minutes to write before the internet dies lol.

Weeell sister comes home for the summer tomorrow, so the parents will be out all day - and brother's got his prom in the evening. I'm pretty much going to have the house for myself for a little while :) Anyone care to join me? lol :P (if you're taking that seriously, at least clear it with me first, kay? heheh)

Ummm.... Ooh I'm starting induction week on Monday - apparently we have to dress smartly. If only this had been made clear to me. I'll probably wear black trousers on the first day and then just wear whatever lol. It's not like anyone was sent home for wearing jeans in the exams.

Just got some photos back from mums camera of me in various situations, ranging from Christmas to the prom - mum doesn't take photos very often lol.


Ummmmmmm.... HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS. Hahahaha xD I'm going to a midnight opening at Waterstones with my mum lol BETCHOO JEH LUSS xD

And the films out soon. And so's Shrek 3 - I think that's out today actually. WOO. lol :P

DOFE EXPEDITION NEXT WEEKEND OH MY LIFE WE'RE GOING TO FAILLLLL.

And now you know how my summer is going :P Toodles xxxxxx

Labels: , , , , ,