Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Monday, 18 June 2007

I'M BAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!

...and I have MISSED you!

Siriusly, life just isn't the same when you can't come home and rant about it to your lovely readers. I'm sure most of you don't bother to check back (seeing as I've neglected you for 17 days), but hopefully one or two of you will fly by some day.

So much has happened--

Oh wait, no. That's a lie. NOTHING HAPPENED.

You have not missed anything, dear reader.

I have taken several exams, many of which were horribly boring, and most of which I didn't do nearly enough revision for.

In other news,

F R E E E E E D D O O M M M M ! ! ! it's still slowly sinking in that I've got 10 weeks (minus the time that I'll be away from home) to do whatever I like. Mmhm sounds good.

Will go to the library and read until my eyes begin to look suspisciously square xD

Speaking of books, am SO excited about the new Harry Potter book. Can you say geek? I know, I know. But I just can't WAIT. Still kinda concerned for my sanity though, as will be forced to spend a week knowing that the book is available but that I can't have it until I get home. NADJ:SKJo;edjfiedlfjwiekfheufndkln. Bleh.

Nanywayy anyone looking forward to induction week? No? Really? Would never have guessed..

Catch y'all in a bizzle, my loverrs. You'll be hearing from this gay moose and I before long, fer sure.

-Lindley xx

Labels: ,