Say it aint so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Hello people of the world, I've just noticed that the labels that I put on my posts are put in alphabetical order, not the order I write them in. Yeah, cause THAT was interesting.. lol.
So I've been tidying my room today. I've done about a corner of my room, but this only happened because I took all the mess that WAS there, and moved it to a different part of the room.
This is going to take forever.
I have just about realised how much crap I own.
I always knew that I had a lot of junk, but I hadn't realised that I'd been hoarding sweet wrappers and unsuccessful diaries and science homework sheets. Oh the science homework sheets. I swear they've come back to haunt me. I know that if I'd them in the first place and handed them or stuck them into my book, I wouldn't have this problem. But it's no secret that I was a lazy student.
xD I'm not a student anymore! Wooo. Between now and September I can be an unemployed person who stays up all night and watched TV all the time and... reads books. lol. I'm probably the nerdiest kid ever. Shut up, brain.
Anyway, back to my tidying. I have to find a home for all my art folders and stuff. I feel like it's a duty to future generations that I don't throw too much away. I know, sad, right? But my grandma kept loads of my mums stuff and it always intrigued me when I was a kid to know what my mum used to be like. I don't really know very much about my dads childhood and that kinda started to bug me when I found out that my granddad used to live in Egypt. I mean, you'd think that would come up in conversation every now and then?
Anyway, seriously. I need to get back to my tidying or I'll be here all night lol xD
Toodles xx
So I've been tidying my room today. I've done about a corner of my room, but this only happened because I took all the mess that WAS there, and moved it to a different part of the room.
This is going to take forever.
I have just about realised how much crap I own.
I always knew that I had a lot of junk, but I hadn't realised that I'd been hoarding sweet wrappers and unsuccessful diaries and science homework sheets. Oh the science homework sheets. I swear they've come back to haunt me. I know that if I'd them in the first place and handed them or stuck them into my book, I wouldn't have this problem. But it's no secret that I was a lazy student.
xD I'm not a student anymore! Wooo. Between now and September I can be an unemployed person who stays up all night and watched TV all the time and... reads books. lol. I'm probably the nerdiest kid ever. Shut up, brain.
Anyway, back to my tidying. I have to find a home for all my art folders and stuff. I feel like it's a duty to future generations that I don't throw too much away. I know, sad, right? But my grandma kept loads of my mums stuff and it always intrigued me when I was a kid to know what my mum used to be like. I don't really know very much about my dads childhood and that kinda started to bug me when I found out that my granddad used to live in Egypt. I mean, you'd think that would come up in conversation every now and then?
Anyway, seriously. I need to get back to my tidying or I'll be here all night lol xD
Toodles xx
Labels: cleaning up
<< Home