Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Sunday, 1 July 2007

And so July rolls in with rain.

Hello! I've been in a bit of a blogging mood recently, haven't I? lol.

I'm going to get leetle bit technical on this post, but I'll try to keep it simple for those of you who can just about handle a piczo website lol.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it on here before, but I've actually been considering buying a proper domain name for a while. For anyone who's confused already, by domain name I mean www.something.com - as opposed to a subdomain like I have now (something.somethingelse.com).

I'm not sure why but I'd really like one. I also have no idea what I'd call it, fallingthroughceilings is getting ooollddd. If you have any ideas or suggestions email them to the usual place - speaking of email, if I were to get a domain then I'd probably get an email address or two with it, which would be pretty awesome. I mean, the 5-year-old one I've got at the moment is hardly cool, eh? lol

It would cost about £4.50 a year if I got it from GoDaddy.com, which is pretty good. But other than blogging, I haven't yet come up with anything else that I'd like to put on there - and I'd need to get my dad to buy it because I still haven't worked out how to safely transfer money on the internet.

I dunno though. It'd be good to find someone who would share a domain with me, because then we could share the cost (although £4.50 isn't something to get worked up about) and I don't want to waste webspace on blogging when I can just do it here. But then I'd have to find someone who has a pretty good grip on coding. I don't think I know anyone in person who can code stuff, never mind one that I know well enough to want to share a website with.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

I don't really ask for feedback very often, which is why I disabled comments but - anyone have any thoughts?

Labels: