Nearly Sixteen. Eeek.
Soo it's nearly my birthday (26 August, take note)
I've decided against having a party, my mind isn't clear enough for me to plan anything like that.
However, I did go shopping in Birmigham today for presents. If you saw me, try to forget the memory (I've looked like crap all day, sorry).
I can't believe I'm going to be sixteen. I going to go and look up all the things that I'm allowed to do now (apart from the obvious).
Okay, I'll stop posting blog entries one after another now xD I might go to bed, actually.
Night.
I've decided against having a party, my mind isn't clear enough for me to plan anything like that.
However, I did go shopping in Birmigham today for presents. If you saw me, try to forget the memory (I've looked like crap all day, sorry).
I can't believe I'm going to be sixteen. I going to go and look up all the things that I'm allowed to do now (apart from the obvious).
Okay, I'll stop posting blog entries one after another now xD I might go to bed, actually.
Night.
Labels: Birthday
<< Home