Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Sunday, 5 August 2007

she'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes

Ahoy there, g'mornin to yeh.

I haven't really done a lot for the past week or so. Every summer holiday needs its pyjamas week xD

Have been watching kids films on youtube again *hangs head in shame* I tried to watch Pride and Prejudice, but it's difficult to concentrate on something so adult-focused when I've just been watching Barbie in the Nutcracker and the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

On friday night I stayed at Rachel's house and we camped in her garden xD Unfortunately I fainted yesterday from the heat because we were cooking and it was hot anyway so I had to be taken home a bit earlier than expected lol.

Aaand I've got to go get ready for church now because I'm on GLOW again and I'm not dressed yet (but I have flattened mums hair a bit with my straighteners, which can pass as an equal achievement to getting dressed when it's my mums hair that we're talking about here lol)

Peace out, my lovelies. Don't get any horrible diseases etc.

-Lindley x

Labels: ,