Eeeee!!
Went driving. It was, for lack of a better phrase, absolutely fabulous.
xD
We got off the concrete rectangle, and actually went on this weird track thing which was like a one-way road.
Have come to the conclusion that this driving instructor was waaay better than the one I had before.
I got out of 1st Gear xD I even reversed.
OH and I went up to 40 mph :D Yayyy.
lol the odd part is, I spent quite a lot of it thinking "Sorry, planet."
xD
We got off the concrete rectangle, and actually went on this weird track thing which was like a one-way road.
Have come to the conclusion that this driving instructor was waaay better than the one I had before.
I got out of 1st Gear xD I even reversed.
OH and I went up to 40 mph :D Yayyy.
lol the odd part is, I spent quite a lot of it thinking "Sorry, planet."
<< Home