Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Thursday, 6 December 2007

At that time a law was passed

Went to see Outre. Weeiirrddd.

The play was pretty interesting, but it was HUGELY CONFUSING. I was a bit terrified at first, but then I sort of got bored of trying to figure out what on earth was going on. It got very, very loud, so I had to stick my fingers in my ears, and at one point the awesome projector thing broke so we had a minute or so to stare at Windows Desktop :P

We knew before we went that it was going to be a bit weird, so me and Steph guessed that it might be on the same level of weirdness as "An Oak Tree" (WHICH SAM TROUGHTON FROM ROBIN HOOD WAS IN :D) but it was far, far more weird than that. "Outre" makes "An Oak Tree" look like Shakespeare. Siriusly. Anywho, on a related note to Sam Troughton (vaguely)...

VIDSPAM TIME
*vidspam*
*vidspam*
*vidspam*
*vidspam*
*vidspam*
*vidspam* (You could skip the last 1:20 minutes on this one :P)
What's this?

Labels: ,