Goodbye 2007. It's been good.
I just ventured into sale-land and purchased some clothing. Shocker. I actually spent approximately £50. I feel sort of faint.
Anywhoo this is my post of 2007.
(I did have a big list of things I'd done here, but I deleted half of the posts it referred to. Sooo.. that bit got cut out)
Actually, it's been a pretty good year in general. In fact, probably one of the better ones compared to other years of my life :)
Goodbye 2007. It's been good.
Anywhoo this is my post of 2007.
(I did have a big list of things I'd done here, but I deleted half of the posts it referred to. Sooo.. that bit got cut out)
Actually, it's been a pretty good year in general. In fact, probably one of the better ones compared to other years of my life :)
Goodbye 2007. It's been good.
<< Home