Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Friday, 14 December 2007

In the fields near by, shepherds were looking after their sheep

Hello, children! xD I'm eating star shaped hula hoops BECAUSE I AM COOL.

Today in DofE we discovered who we have as our leaderrr! Yeaaahhh xD We got the best leader ever. He spent the evening telling us all that we should all think positively, which is always a good start :P

Am going to town with a couple of people tomorrow, I worked out that none of them had me as a Secret Santa, and I haven't asked the person who I'm buying for, so they're coming to help me get a present together heh.

Then I have a whole load of Drama homework to do. And by "A Whole Load" I mean A SHOCKINGLY HUGE AMOUNT lol. I'll get it done though.

Also tomorrow is ROBIN HOOD.

YES.

I'm so excited xD

Even though it won't be on for a week :( - but the week after that we get TWO EPISODES AT THE SAME TIME.

ASDFRJ;AGDLASFJ.
ASDFRJ;AGDLASFJ.
ASDFRJ;AGDLASFJ.

Labels: , , , ,