It all started in the holy land about 2000 years ago...
Opened my advent calendar today, which was brilliant. I love advent calendars. Almost more than the chocolate that's inside. It's like a promise that Christmas will be here soon :P
But on the inside of the door I think there's going to be a short sentence from the Nativity Story every day, and I've decided that instead of putting something like song lyrics in my title, I'd put that up there :D
And if I get round to posting every day, you might even get yourself the whole story in title-format xD
(I don't have to apologise for Christmas posts anymore because it's December xDD)
Yesterday at DofE we sorted out our walking group!! :D
Me, Patti, Rachael, Jess and this new girl who I think spells her name 'Neena'.
Neena hasn't ever done any DofE stuff before, including expedition, so it could be interesting to be walking with her heh. Also, has anyone else noticed that we keep picking up the new girls? lol. It's almost as if we were avoiding some people or something ridiculous.
But on the inside of the door I think there's going to be a short sentence from the Nativity Story every day, and I've decided that instead of putting something like song lyrics in my title, I'd put that up there :D
And if I get round to posting every day, you might even get yourself the whole story in title-format xD
(I don't have to apologise for Christmas posts anymore because it's December xDD)
Yesterday at DofE we sorted out our walking group!! :D
Me, Patti, Rachael, Jess and this new girl who I think spells her name 'Neena'.
Neena hasn't ever done any DofE stuff before, including expedition, so it could be interesting to be walking with her heh. Also, has anyone else noticed that we keep picking up the new girls? lol. It's almost as if we were avoiding some people or something ridiculous.
Labels: Christmas
<< Home