But they could only find cruel King Herod
What is with me and listening to Take That while blogging? I suppose it's just blogging music xD
Today was actually pretty good. Scored a whole load of free food. And watched s'more Hamlet.
THEN we went to town, and I purchased a hat (which I have been coveting for a while). We also went to the waffle shop and stopped for some waffles. They were actually brilliant and huge. They had chocolate spread on and it was lovely.
And of course,
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!! FINAALLLYYYY.
I'm so glad.
I'm gonna go get changed out of my sixth form clothes and fill up Harry the hot water bottle, and download some good tv off BBC iPlayer (which I have just recently fallen in love with)
Merry Christmas, everyone :)
Today was actually pretty good. Scored a whole load of free food. And watched s'more Hamlet.
THEN we went to town, and I purchased a hat (which I have been coveting for a while). We also went to the waffle shop and stopped for some waffles. They were actually brilliant and huge. They had chocolate spread on and it was lovely.
And of course,
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!! FINAALLLYYYY.
I'm so glad.
I'm gonna go get changed out of my sixth form clothes and fill up Harry the hot water bottle, and download some good tv off BBC iPlayer (which I have just recently fallen in love with)
Merry Christmas, everyone :)
<< Home