Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Saturday, 19 January 2008

Can we climb this mountain? I don't know. Higher now than ever before.

Soo I went on a night hike yesterday, which was really good fun actually. You forget why you're even doing it sometimes, but all you need it a quick walk around in the dark and everything's dandy lol.

We did really well, and managed not to get lost (thanks mainly to Patti as always heh). Then on the way home we were talking about what we would put on a DofE Album, if we were going to. Here's a couple that I thought of..:

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Nancy Sinatra
Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Go the Distance - Hercules
There She Goes - The La's
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy

And these ones just because they have the right mood for walking heh:

Soak up the Sun - Sheryl Crowe
The Kooks - Naive
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
Beautiful Day - U2
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae

Labels: , ,