Dr Pepper & Noodles. Mmmm.
Well this morning I went shopping.
I spent all of my money.
At lest, all the money that I'd taken out of the bank, which was a fair bit.
Got all sorts of stuff, inc. new top from Next :) I love Next :D
However amongst all this money spending I did get a Big Issue, to make me feel a tad less guilty lol.
Harry Potter 3 is on later, I'm sure you'll join me in watching it ;)
I spent all of my money.
At lest, all the money that I'd taken out of the bank, which was a fair bit.
Got all sorts of stuff, inc. new top from Next :) I love Next :D
However amongst all this money spending I did get a Big Issue, to make me feel a tad less guilty lol.
Harry Potter 3 is on later, I'm sure you'll join me in watching it ;)
Labels: Harry Potter, shopping
<< Home