I would so kill...
...to do this.
asdhlhj;kasfasj;afhjasfl.
Well, maybe not kill. I would consider seriously injuring someone.
Or.. maybe giving them a bruise on the knee.
But I would SO enjoy it.
Teaching! Drama! In a boarding school! I've never even been anywhere near a boarding school before.
Except Truro. But there was no school at that point.
THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT.
THE POINT IS: I WANT TO GO, I WANT TO GO, I WANT TO GO.
Really.
asdhlhj;kasfasj;afhjasfl.
Well, maybe not kill. I would consider seriously injuring someone.
Or.. maybe giving them a bruise on the knee.
But I would SO enjoy it.
Teaching! Drama! In a boarding school! I've never even been anywhere near a boarding school before.
Except Truro. But there was no school at that point.
THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT.
THE POINT IS: I WANT TO GO, I WANT TO GO, I WANT TO GO.
Really.
Labels: EXCITERATINGNESS
<< Home