Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Arrgg!

So I was thinking what I should have for lunch.. then I remembered, I got mum to buy me some Pirate Pasta shapes from ASDA :D

So I was like, yeah man. That'd be an awesome lunch.

Look at the cool shapes (sorry about pic quality lol)
I poured it into the tin and - oh no! What is this rubbish?
Cannon balls?! Clearly some ridiculous attempt to fit something healthy in there or something. I eat pasta shapes all the time, but I'd never had this upleasant shock before.
I ate half of one.. But - as my dad would say - the royal nose was turned up. Ate the rest of it though lol.

It looked a bit more appetising in real life lol, promise!

Then I thought I'd play a quick game before starting on my English coursework. Now, I don't know if I've mentioned this on here (I think I might've), but I'm a very old user on a website called Neopets, which I used to play when I was supposed to be doing Homeschool back in Turkey.

Anyway, the aim of the website is that you have these pets, and you look after them by buying food and toys for them etc. and you earn the money ('neopoints') by playing games. I usually only ever go on there to play games (I think all my pets are actually dying of starvation lol) which is what I was going to do today.

I didn't realise it would take me an hour to get anywhere with the one that I picked. I'd never played it before, but it was the featured game (so I'd get double the money that I could usually get). You have to keep finding two tiles that match until there aren't any tiles left, but some of the tiles are underneath other ones and you can't always use all the tiles. If you end up without being able to click on anything then you have to start all over again. I had to reset five or six times in the last round :(

Anyway - to Hamlet!

Labels: , ,