Februuaaaryyy :D
Tried to take off glittery nail polish, but it left a sort of yellowish stain ("you look like a smoker", my oh-so-tactful mother says)
Soo I'm putting it back on for now, all the other nail polish in this house has dried up. I might have to venture into town and get a better colour, which is less smokerish.
Went to the library to get "The Spook's Apprentice" out. Tim Burton is apparently making it, and I couldn't remember if it's any good.
It is so far heh. How exciting! Can't wait to see what Burton does with it.
Also, am going out to TGI Fridays for a birthday this evening, but we're meeting at the skydome. No idea why. Thought maybe we were going to see a film, but I looked at the listings and the only films that start at 7ish were Juno and Penelope - neither of which really strike me as her sort of thing lol.
Anyway, to the nail polish!
Soo I'm putting it back on for now, all the other nail polish in this house has dried up. I might have to venture into town and get a better colour, which is less smokerish.
Went to the library to get "The Spook's Apprentice" out. Tim Burton is apparently making it, and I couldn't remember if it's any good.
It is so far heh. How exciting! Can't wait to see what Burton does with it.
Also, am going out to TGI Fridays for a birthday this evening, but we're meeting at the skydome. No idea why. Thought maybe we were going to see a film, but I looked at the listings and the only films that start at 7ish were Juno and Penelope - neither of which really strike me as her sort of thing lol.
Anyway, to the nail polish!
Labels: books, EXCITERATINGNESS, food
<< Home