It's too hot to be February o.o
Went to Local Shops today. I know. Supporting the community and all that.
And I couldn't really be bothered to trek into town.
Took round Rachel's birthday present, then dropped off 'The Spook's Apprentice' back at the Library (good read for those lazies who can't be bothered to voluntarily read adult fiction).
Then I thought I'd go for a wander up Ball Hill, take a look in some charity shops etc.
Went into Woolies to see if they had a good price on Shrek 3, but unsurprisingly it was more expensive than the Woolies in town.
Then went into three charity shops in a row to take a look at the mouldy old films that nobody wants, to see if there were any mouldy old films that I did want.
Now this is the part where my 'I-care-too-much' side arrives and messes everything up. I'd decided to buy something from at least one of the shops, because I'd feel guilty turning my nose up at everything when people put in so much time and dedication to those shops and the charities that they go to.
Sooo I eventually decided to buy 'Fantasia' - you know, the Disney film?
I honestly can't remember hardly any of it, but I know that I used to watch it all the time at Nana's house when I was a kid...
Sooo.. Yeah. It was only 49p. And it went to old people or something.
Use it well, old people. Get yourselves a sticky bun from Greggs or something.
And I couldn't really be bothered to trek into town.
Took round Rachel's birthday present, then dropped off 'The Spook's Apprentice' back at the Library (good read for those lazies who can't be bothered to voluntarily read adult fiction).
Then I thought I'd go for a wander up Ball Hill, take a look in some charity shops etc.
Went into Woolies to see if they had a good price on Shrek 3, but unsurprisingly it was more expensive than the Woolies in town.
Then went into three charity shops in a row to take a look at the mouldy old films that nobody wants, to see if there were any mouldy old films that I did want.
Now this is the part where my 'I-care-too-much' side arrives and messes everything up. I'd decided to buy something from at least one of the shops, because I'd feel guilty turning my nose up at everything when people put in so much time and dedication to those shops and the charities that they go to.
Sooo I eventually decided to buy 'Fantasia' - you know, the Disney film?
I honestly can't remember hardly any of it, but I know that I used to watch it all the time at Nana's house when I was a kid...
Sooo.. Yeah. It was only 49p. And it went to old people or something.
Use it well, old people. Get yourselves a sticky bun from Greggs or something.
Labels: books, charity people, Disney, shopping
<< Home