Take me back to the blaack hills..
Just had a full day rehearsal with Calamity Jane.
Nggghh.
There are a lot of people in that cast, aren't there? I wish they wouldn't all crowd into the tiny box that is the wings.
On a happier note, PANCAKE DAAAYYY!!!! :D
Excellent.
ETA: Grr. Essays. Completely pointless.
What exactly am I supposed to do with my essay about Emma and Mr Elton when I leave school?
Probably the same thing I'll do with the essay about Frank Churchill and Jane Fairfax.
And all them essays about Brecht and Shakespeare.
And Crash.
This.
Nggghh.
There are a lot of people in that cast, aren't there? I wish they wouldn't all crowd into the tiny box that is the wings.
On a happier note, PANCAKE DAAAYYY!!!! :D
Excellent.
ETA: Grr. Essays. Completely pointless.
What exactly am I supposed to do with my essay about Emma and Mr Elton when I leave school?
Probably the same thing I'll do with the essay about Frank Churchill and Jane Fairfax.
And all them essays about Brecht and Shakespeare.
And Crash.
This.
Labels: Calamity Jane, essays
<< Home