Come with us now in journey through time and space...
Helloo! Sorry I haven't updated in AGES.
Brief summary of today (because I'm lazy):
Went to town got £30 out to buy general things that I need.
Bought said things.
Decided that I should go to Argos and get myself that mp3 player that I've been meaning to get since my BIRTHDAY (which was in August).
So got out the money for that and bought it.
Meaning I spent about £75 today.
Ngghh..
Then I went to the theatre with my family (minus dad who is out of the country) and we saw this play called One Night in November.
It was.. a bit alarming. And.. like.. horrific.
This injured woman who was stuck under rubble got raped.
And a bunch of really loud 'bombs' went off. One of them must have been a tiny firework or something because you could see it go down from the ceiling and it made loads of sparks when it hit the ground.
My mum and my sister were really emotional and stuff.
I dunno.. I didn't even cry. Maybe it's because I do drama all the time, I just have a lot of difficulty with believing what's going on.
When you watch a film you sort of get caught up in what's going on, you don't sit there thinking about the technicalities of it all, or think about how many times they must've already done it before you see it performed.
Well, I do, but not as much. Especially if it's all very subtly done.
This post doesn't really have much of a point, and I do apologise. It's just that I haven't posted in such a long time.
Hope you all have a lovely Easter :)
Brief summary of today (because I'm lazy):
Went to town got £30 out to buy general things that I need.
Bought said things.
Decided that I should go to Argos and get myself that mp3 player that I've been meaning to get since my BIRTHDAY (which was in August).
So got out the money for that and bought it.
Meaning I spent about £75 today.
Ngghh..
Then I went to the theatre with my family (minus dad who is out of the country) and we saw this play called One Night in November.
It was.. a bit alarming. And.. like.. horrific.
This injured woman who was stuck under rubble got raped.
And a bunch of really loud 'bombs' went off. One of them must have been a tiny firework or something because you could see it go down from the ceiling and it made loads of sparks when it hit the ground.
My mum and my sister were really emotional and stuff.
I dunno.. I didn't even cry. Maybe it's because I do drama all the time, I just have a lot of difficulty with believing what's going on.
When you watch a film you sort of get caught up in what's going on, you don't sit there thinking about the technicalities of it all, or think about how many times they must've already done it before you see it performed.
Well, I do, but not as much. Especially if it's all very subtly done.
This post doesn't really have much of a point, and I do apologise. It's just that I haven't posted in such a long time.
Hope you all have a lovely Easter :)
<< Home