Hallo, hallo! Ich bin dein Ohrwurm, dein Ohrwurm.
Hee. German songs are like way awesome.
Just realised that there is a massive picture of Orlando Bloom on my Pirates of the Caribbean calendar, and that it's the first thing that you see when you enter my room lol.
I hope nobody thinks I'm a little Orli Fangirl hahahh.
Moving on.
So we were at church, but it was a communion service so there was no sunday school for the kids. Cue me, at the back pretending that doing the wordsearch is the same as making sure the kids are okay. Anyway, there was this bit of the service when all the kids were supposed to hand out flowers to all the women (it's Mothering Sunday, for those of you completely in the dark) - but I was completely caught off guard when some kid hands me a bunch of daffodils.
I'm like "OMG AM I A MOTHER? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS? AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Then I remembered that they were just giving them to females, not just to mothers. So I composed myself and took the flowers with a little baffled smile.
I suspect that one day, when I am a mother, it will suddenly hit me and I'll have a similar reaction. And I'll just walk around for the whole day like "omg.. I'm a mother.. nggghhhh... :|"
Hahh. To mothers! (mine in particular) *raises glass* Cheers!
Just realised that there is a massive picture of Orlando Bloom on my Pirates of the Caribbean calendar, and that it's the first thing that you see when you enter my room lol.
I hope nobody thinks I'm a little Orli Fangirl hahahh.
Moving on.
So we were at church, but it was a communion service so there was no sunday school for the kids. Cue me, at the back pretending that doing the wordsearch is the same as making sure the kids are okay. Anyway, there was this bit of the service when all the kids were supposed to hand out flowers to all the women (it's Mothering Sunday, for those of you completely in the dark) - but I was completely caught off guard when some kid hands me a bunch of daffodils.
I'm like "OMG AM I A MOTHER? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS? AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Then I remembered that they were just giving them to females, not just to mothers. So I composed myself and took the flowers with a little baffled smile.
I suspect that one day, when I am a mother, it will suddenly hit me and I'll have a similar reaction. And I'll just walk around for the whole day like "omg.. I'm a mother.. nggghhhh... :|"
Hahh. To mothers! (mine in particular) *raises glass* Cheers!
<< Home