It was never my intention to brag..
Went to UCLan today for an applicants day thing. The best bit was probably the train lol xD I love trains. Shh I'm normal ;)
The uni was alright, but it all looked a lot like where I live now lol.
Got covered in rain on the way home from the station, so I had to get changed and now I'm doing my hair again.
Ah well lol.
In other news: Looook. I don't know if the idea's terrible or genius. Should be interesting though, eh?
ETA: Bwahhaha - might take some of these ideas :P
The uni was alright, but it all looked a lot like where I live now lol.
Got covered in rain on the way home from the station, so I had to get changed and now I'm doing my hair again.
Ah well lol.
In other news: Looook. I don't know if the idea's terrible or genius. Should be interesting though, eh?
ETA: Bwahhaha - might take some of these ideas :P
Labels: Harry Potter, uni
<< Home