I normally post lyrics, but I've mainly been listening to Classic FM for a while now lol. Sorries.
So this morning's Calvin & Hobbes is set in Calvin's bed. I hate it when it's set in bed, as I have always just gotten out of bed when I read it & so I always skim read the actual comic and just sit there like 'sleeeeeeeeeeep :|'.
Hahh.
I'm sorry that I'm not writing much at the moment. I'll try and think of more random crap to stick on here some time soon :D
Have a nice day! - Actually, I think it's going to rain all through today *sigh* Hair goes up, I suppose.
Hahh.
I'm sorry that I'm not writing much at the moment. I'll try and think of more random crap to stick on here some time soon :D
Have a nice day! - Actually, I think it's going to rain all through today *sigh* Hair goes up, I suppose.
Labels: cartoon
<< Home