Hee.
As soon as I get that bank card I've been promised which I can buy things with, these guys might feel a fair bit richer. (And I'm sure this lovely shop would have no trouble emptying my purse either! - although some of their stuff is a tad too weird hahh.)
Muahah.
Shopping is so much more fun when you have money :D
EDIT: So I went through adding things to the shopping basket thing that I wanted (just to see what the price would come to)...
Ack - I can't even bring myself to show you :P lol. Here goes:
SHOPPING BASKET
So that's.. just over 7 weeks of EMA.
I used to be so good at being poor.
Muahah.
Shopping is so much more fun when you have money :D
EDIT: So I went through adding things to the shopping basket thing that I wanted (just to see what the price would come to)...
Ack - I can't even bring myself to show you :P lol. Here goes:
SHOPPING BASKET
10 items (£140.60)
CHECKOUTSo that's.. just over 7 weeks of EMA.
o.o;
*sigh*I used to be so good at being poor.
Labels: shopping
<< Home