Song of the Day:
Today's song of the day:
Broken - Seether & Amy Lee.
It is somewhat awesome. Not sure why.
Probably because I haven't listened to Amy in far too long.
(For those of you who aren't too good with music, yes it is Amy from Evanescence.)
& that's the end of the post actually. Couple of things that I should write in the hideaway, but cannot be bothered m'fraid. SO THIS WILL HAVE TO DO, KIDS.
PS: Go to 3:32. It's my favourite bit of the whole film :D
Broken - Seether & Amy Lee.
It is somewhat awesome. Not sure why.
Probably because I haven't listened to Amy in far too long.
(For those of you who aren't too good with music, yes it is Amy from Evanescence.)
& that's the end of the post actually. Couple of things that I should write in the hideaway, but cannot be bothered m'fraid. SO THIS WILL HAVE TO DO, KIDS.
PS: Go to 3:32. It's my favourite bit of the whole film :D
Labels: music
<< Home