Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Monday, 23 June 2008

Doc-doc-doc-doc-doctor beat...

I just saved a ladybird! Hahha. I found it sitting in the grill while I was trying to do toast lol. I was like "why on earth is there a ladybird in our grill?" The poor thing looked half dead by the heat before I even noticed it, but I quickly switched it off and got it out with a spoon. After excitedly showing my somewhat unenthusiastic brother, I decided to put it on a pot plant for now.

Yep, a rather exciting adventure for the morning :P lol. But now I need to get dressed or I'll be late for school..

But just reaally quickly, click heerre! I got an email about it from the RSC about an hour ago.

£5 tickets over Christmas! How exciting!

ETA: In some twisted bizarre way, I really like this song. I know it's country lol, but I do like it.

ETA2: This flipping film is awesome, I just watched it heheh. And the song is pretty awesome too (Goo Goo Dolls are wicked) sooo you all need to watch that clip :P Even if Jim's mother looks young enough to be his sister lol.

Labels: , ,