You know it's time for bed when..
...your eyes are screaming death threats at you because you're forcing them to stay open while you quickly & pointlessly update your blog.
My hair seems to hate me too actually, because I put a load of smoothing cream in it. It's all like "nngghhh hair product overloadd". But it smells awesome (thank youu Sunsilk xx)
You what the smell of the purple sunsilk reminds me of? Happiness.
It's a bit peculiar really, because I don't remember anything amazing happening when I still used that shampoo lol.
Uuughh I'm talking about flipping shampooo. Who let me on my blog at 1am?
Goodnight everyone, I hope you're all already in bed lol. See you at some point in my life. Maybe.
My hair seems to hate me too actually, because I put a load of smoothing cream in it. It's all like "nngghhh hair product overloadd". But it smells awesome (thank youu Sunsilk xx)
You what the smell of the purple sunsilk reminds me of? Happiness.
It's a bit peculiar really, because I don't remember anything amazing happening when I still used that shampoo lol.
Uuughh I'm talking about flipping shampooo. Who let me on my blog at 1am?
Goodnight everyone, I hope you're all already in bed lol. See you at some point in my life. Maybe.
<< Home