"I always forget that I hate loud music."
...and the drunkards of Coventry.
Yep, I've been at the Godiva Festival today. It was a tad bonkers, because it was pretty much chucking it down on hundreds of silly people wearing bin-bags and miniskirts. Obviously they were drunk enough not to care about the temperature, but I sort of felt cold for them.
However other than a extremely witty preteen, ("There's something really ugly on your neck. Oh no! It's your head! HAAHAHAHAHA!") we were largely left alone to enjoy the rain, mud and dreadful Coventry music.
Hoping for a better day tomorrow, tbh. We'll probably go again, and this time we might get a bit of sunshine instead. Fingers crossed lol.
Also, went to see my Grandma today. Happy 80th, Grandma! Just in case, you know, she gets a computer or something equally wild.
Yep, I've been at the Godiva Festival today. It was a tad bonkers, because it was pretty much chucking it down on hundreds of silly people wearing bin-bags and miniskirts. Obviously they were drunk enough not to care about the temperature, but I sort of felt cold for them.
However other than a extremely witty preteen, ("There's something really ugly on your neck. Oh no! It's your head! HAAHAHAHAHA!") we were largely left alone to enjoy the rain, mud and dreadful Coventry music.
Hoping for a better day tomorrow, tbh. We'll probably go again, and this time we might get a bit of sunshine instead. Fingers crossed lol.
Also, went to see my Grandma today. Happy 80th, Grandma! Just in case, you know, she gets a computer or something equally wild.
Labels: Coventry
<< Home