I'm gonna get ya with my CROWBAR
I'M BACK FROM NARNIA WALES!
Am a tad exhausted, and I'm applying aftersun to my sunshine lines every couple of hours, but overall it was pretty good. I'm going to write up a full blog post for the Hideaway about the expedition in a bit, I've already done a structure for myself so hopefully it will only take me a couple of hours to do hahha.
In other news, I've done my last ever DofE Expedition and I am right proud of myself lol.
Am a tad exhausted, and I'm applying aftersun to my sunshine lines every couple of hours, but overall it was pretty good. I'm going to write up a full blog post for the Hideaway about the expedition in a bit, I've already done a structure for myself so hopefully it will only take me a couple of hours to do hahha.
In other news, I've done my last ever DofE Expedition and I am right proud of myself lol.
Labels: DofE Expedition
<< Home