but I ain't complaining, we all want to be famous
THIS has finally been released in England :D Well, near enough lol.
I haven't posted in AGES. Sorry. I got back from ReKonnect a couple days ago and since have been.. lazing about, basically lol. I keep telling myself that I'll get through my reading list before results day, but it gets less and less likely every day hahh.
I've decided that I'm going to have a picnic for my birthday (which is SOON, by the way :D) - I know it's what I was thinking of doing last year, but I didn't really have the energy to plan it last time. Sooo maybe (if you're lucky) you'll be getting a nice little invite in the post fairly soon? It's going to be a small thing, so please nobody get offended if they don't get one lol.
Much love xx
I haven't posted in AGES. Sorry. I got back from ReKonnect a couple days ago and since have been.. lazing about, basically lol. I keep telling myself that I'll get through my reading list before results day, but it gets less and less likely every day hahh.
I've decided that I'm going to have a picnic for my birthday (which is SOON, by the way :D) - I know it's what I was thinking of doing last year, but I didn't really have the energy to plan it last time. Sooo maybe (if you're lucky) you'll be getting a nice little invite in the post fairly soon? It's going to be a small thing, so please nobody get offended if they don't get one lol.
Much love xx
<< Home