boring boring boring
There's nothing left for me to do
I'm bored with them
I'm bored with you
I'm bored with staying in my room
I'm bored with going shopping too
I'm bored with with sleep
I'm bored in bed
I'm bored with all the food I'm fed
I'm bored out of my boring head
I feel as if I'm boring dead.
I'm bored with clouds
I'm bored with rain
I'm bored with my computer game
I'm bored that everything's the same
I'm bored with being bored again
I'm bored with writing boring rhymes
About my boring boring times
And so I'll finish...
I'm bored with them
I'm bored with you
I'm bored with staying in my room
I'm bored with going shopping too
I'm bored with with sleep
I'm bored in bed
I'm bored with all the food I'm fed
I'm bored out of my boring head
I feel as if I'm boring dead.
I'm bored with clouds
I'm bored with rain
I'm bored with my computer game
I'm bored that everything's the same
I'm bored with being bored again
I'm bored with writing boring rhymes
About my boring boring times
And so I'll finish...
Labels: boring
<< Home