A BLOG POST? WTH? SERIOUSLY?!
Yeah. You probably figured I'd come crawling back. Well I did.
Procrastination, you see. The mother of most of the posts on this blog lol.
So, I should be writing my Media Studies essay. It's going pretty well..
lol. Yeah. If you click on it you'll be able to read it. It's going well.
Buuutt.... check out how pretty my room is at the moment :D
Candles :D (yeah, they're on a tray. I don't want to burn my room down lol)
And fairy lights :D
I hate writing essays :( Too many distractions in the world!
Procrastination, you see. The mother of most of the posts on this blog lol.
So, I should be writing my Media Studies essay. It's going pretty well..
lol. Yeah. If you click on it you'll be able to read it. It's going well.Buuutt.... check out how pretty my room is at the moment :D
Candles :D (yeah, they're on a tray. I don't want to burn my room down lol)
And fairy lights :DI hate writing essays :( Too many distractions in the world!
<< Home