Srsly.
Finding songs before they've been released in the UK always makes me a little bit smug.
I do love it though.
Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Go listen to it.
:D
I watched this today - I can't get over how good it is. The plot wouldn't really stand well if you knew nothing else about the stories, but it's worth watching for everything else. Costumes, CGI effects, locations, props, cinematography, it's all very close to professional standard. If you consider that the budget of the film was a miniscule £3000, it's just awe-inspiring. Basically, nearly everything that has gone into the film was donated by fans across the world. The director said that some people were making arrows and sending them in the post lol. Nobody was paid for working on the film, it's a complete labour of love.
Okay I'll stop being such a geek now haha. It is kind of amazing though.
I do love it though.
Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas
Go listen to it.
:D
I watched this today - I can't get over how good it is. The plot wouldn't really stand well if you knew nothing else about the stories, but it's worth watching for everything else. Costumes, CGI effects, locations, props, cinematography, it's all very close to professional standard. If you consider that the budget of the film was a miniscule £3000, it's just awe-inspiring. Basically, nearly everything that has gone into the film was donated by fans across the world. The director said that some people were making arrows and sending them in the post lol. Nobody was paid for working on the film, it's a complete labour of love.
Okay I'll stop being such a geek now haha. It is kind of amazing though.
Labels: geeks, Lord of the Rings, music
<< Home