I -might- be listening to bad Jesse McCartney songs..
But that doesn't mean that you should judge me for it.
I'll probably make some kind of updates about DofE and Bulgaria at some point in the Hideaway if you're looking out for that, but don't hold your breath lol.
And I'm not just watching this because I heard that Harry Lloyd was going to be in it. Apparently Mackenzie Crook is in it too :P
EDIT: Okay, Harry wasn't in it. But that posh Samantha girl made me laugh! I'll be watching next week :D Mackenzie Crook is awesome, obviously.
I'll probably make some kind of updates about DofE and Bulgaria at some point in the Hideaway if you're looking out for that, but don't hold your breath lol.
And I'm not just watching this because I heard that Harry Lloyd was going to be in it. Apparently Mackenzie Crook is in it too :P
EDIT: Okay, Harry wasn't in it. But that posh Samantha girl made me laugh! I'll be watching next week :D Mackenzie Crook is awesome, obviously.
Labels: DofE, holiday, music, robin hood
<< Home