Let's break the night with colour.
Today is officially my last day of being a child. Tomorrow at 1:23am I will be exactly 18 years old!
It's quite scary, but I'm rather excited :D In a way I don't really mind much because I don't really consider myself to be a child anymore, but at the same time it's really scary because I REALLY don't consider myself to be a proper adult! I guess it's okay though, because people still don't take you that seriously when you're 18.
I'm sure I'll work it out though heh.
Goodbye, childhood.
It's quite scary, but I'm rather excited :D In a way I don't really mind much because I don't really consider myself to be a child anymore, but at the same time it's really scary because I REALLY don't consider myself to be a proper adult! I guess it's okay though, because people still don't take you that seriously when you're 18.
I'm sure I'll work it out though heh.
Goodbye, childhood.
Labels: Birthday
<< Home