Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Sunday, 20 September 2009

MERLINMERLINMERLIN.

Meeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrliiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.

I watched it last night when I got home from the wedding. I wasn't sure if I was awake enough to watch it because it was getting on to like 1am but as soon as it started my eyes were wide open & I was so excited lol!

Also, today I discovered this 45 minute documentary thing about it!! It's called Merlin Secrets and Magic. Lovelovelove. Apparently there's going to be a little 15 minute one every week after the episode like Doctor Who Confidential. So awesome. It's on tonight at quarter to eight, so I'm going to have to get those boys I'm babysitting into bed quickly! Haha.

There's a bit in the Secrets&Magic show where Colin Morgan and Bradley James are singing along silently to a song and someone awesome on youtube worked out which song it was xD Looooook:



If you haven't seen the new episode yet GO AND WATCH IT NOWWW. NOWWWW.

Labels: , ,