Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Friday, 18 September 2009

Sometimes I don't realise how weird my thought trails are until I write them down and post them on my blog.

Every now and then pop-ups come on my screen without me really noticing and then ages later I look down and there's a closed window with text like "ALL MEN'S SHIRTS..."

Then when I click on it there's a weird moment when I'm actually kind of like "Oh, they're 4 for £100, that's cool."

Sometime it might take a few seconds before I remember that I have no interest in buying men's shirts, even if they are on offer.

Here's Taylor Swift singing a cover of Run by George Strait. I've been listening to it over and over for like the last three days. Partly because I can't be bothered to open up any other music. Oh well, country music FTW.

Labels: ,