Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

I want my rocky hill back :(

You know what I miss?

The big rocky hill that I used to have outside my house in Turkey. I used to go up there sometimes by myself to have a little think, but there's nothing like that here. Every inch of the city is filled with roads, houses, or tiny little parks full of creepy old men and noisy chavs.

I want my rocky hill back :(

*sigh*

Sorry. That's the end of this rather emo post.

More positive news: I'm wearing loads of bracelets! I've decided to start wearing them, because I really like them. But I'm not really used to having stuff on my wrist except my watch which I haven't worn for about two years now! This bracelet thing might not last long, but I'm interested to see if I get used to it, or if I just go mad with "WTH IS ON MY WRIST??" every half a minute xD

Okay I'll stop talking now haha.

Labels: ,