decisions, decisions
I could either do some packing for the leaders weekend away (which is tomorrow)...
Oorrr I could sit in my bed with my lovely book and a bag of Dolly Mixture...
I think we all know which decision I'm going to make :P
By the way I've made it to page 431 which is officially "Book the Second, Riches" - hurrah!
(the first part of the book is when they're poor & the second half is when they're rich, hence the title)
Oorrr I could sit in my bed with my lovely book and a bag of Dolly Mixture...
I think we all know which decision I'm going to make :P
By the way I've made it to page 431 which is officially "Book the Second, Riches" - hurrah!
(the first part of the book is when they're poor & the second half is when they're rich, hence the title)
<< Home