MERRY CHRISTMAS, DARLINGS.
Eee! Such a good day! :D
Just watched Doctor Who - I won't spoil it, but I was basically on the edge of my seat the whole time.
My mum fell asleep, and my dad walked out after about ten minutes. Brother and sister didn't even bother trying.
I don't really want to be using my internettish language on Christmas day but - THEY ARE ALL FAIL.
Okay, okay, I'll stop. But seriously, they're all rubbish.
Also, I do love David Tennant but I think the bit I'm most excited about for the next part is actually seeing MATT SMITH. I know we'll most likely only get like a few seconds right at the end, but I so can't wait for him to take over.
Knowing my luck, Doctor Who will probably start again just as I leave for Moldova and I'll miss the whole series lol.
END OF DOCTOR WHO DISCUSSION
(I do realise that not everyone is a fan *cough*Lindleys*cough*)
Got lots of nice things for Christmas - including the loveliest cardigan in the world. It's long and woolly thick and warm enough for the Arctic. It's brown with cream stitches and I'll wear it for the rest of my life, I think.
My brother has updated my Harry Potter DVD collection - I now have them all! Very pleased to have the latest one, as I haven't been watching the special features online in case I should pull the money together to get it for myself.
My sister bought me a digital picture frame which caused rather a lot of concentration and brainpower on my part until I finally realised that what it needed was a card that I don't have. So it may be a short while before I get to use it hehe.
I've spent most of today eating food and watching the telly, which has been a lot of fun actually! Watched Happy Feet, which I've been meaning to see for ages, and The Gruffulo which was fantastic, even by the opinion of the two in my family who have memorised the book from reading it to children so much.
Grandma arrives tomorrow, so I'd better wrap her present really. Hope you're all having a wonderful day, Merry Christmas!
(This is possibly the longest thing I have put on here for the whole of 2009, so I hope you enjoyed it haha.)
Just watched Doctor Who - I won't spoil it, but I was basically on the edge of my seat the whole time.
My mum fell asleep, and my dad walked out after about ten minutes. Brother and sister didn't even bother trying.
I don't really want to be using my internettish language on Christmas day but - THEY ARE ALL FAIL.
Okay, okay, I'll stop. But seriously, they're all rubbish.
Also, I do love David Tennant but I think the bit I'm most excited about for the next part is actually seeing MATT SMITH. I know we'll most likely only get like a few seconds right at the end, but I so can't wait for him to take over.
Knowing my luck, Doctor Who will probably start again just as I leave for Moldova and I'll miss the whole series lol.
END OF DOCTOR WHO DISCUSSION
(I do realise that not everyone is a fan *cough*Lindleys*cough*)
Got lots of nice things for Christmas - including the loveliest cardigan in the world. It's long and woolly thick and warm enough for the Arctic. It's brown with cream stitches and I'll wear it for the rest of my life, I think.
My brother has updated my Harry Potter DVD collection - I now have them all! Very pleased to have the latest one, as I haven't been watching the special features online in case I should pull the money together to get it for myself.
My sister bought me a digital picture frame which caused rather a lot of concentration and brainpower on my part until I finally realised that what it needed was a card that I don't have. So it may be a short while before I get to use it hehe.
I've spent most of today eating food and watching the telly, which has been a lot of fun actually! Watched Happy Feet, which I've been meaning to see for ages, and The Gruffulo which was fantastic, even by the opinion of the two in my family who have memorised the book from reading it to children so much.
Grandma arrives tomorrow, so I'd better wrap her present really. Hope you're all having a wonderful day, Merry Christmas!
(This is possibly the longest thing I have put on here for the whole of 2009, so I hope you enjoyed it haha.)
Labels: Christmas, Doctor Who, Merry Christmas
<< Home